Community First Credit Union Margaret St, Jacksonville
1012 Margaret St #14, Jacksonville, FL 32204
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
Always a pleasant visit!!! Just wish they would quit moving ppl around all the time.
Thank you Audra for your review! We unfortunately have not been immune to the shortages, but our team has been working hard where they are needed. Hopefully as things settle down, you will see the same smiling faces each visit. Thank you so much for your patience and membership.
My husband and I went to Community First in Riverside for the first time last week. It was a perfect experience. Parker Joiner got us set up with our accounts. Great looking location and very friendly and helpful staff. Update...we were not approved for our refinance at Community First, even with excellent credit scores. I will be closing our accounts at Community First. That being said, everyone at the Riverside location was very friendly and helpful during our short 2 weeks as members. I'm not changing my rating stars because the staff at Riverside really was great!
Thanks so much for this lovely review, Melissa! We are glad to hear that Parker took care of you and that you had a great experience! That's what it's all about! #LoveWhereYouBank
My first experience with this location at the end of 2017 wasn't at all great. Now, it's much better and much more efficient without having to go through hurdles to get my own money. Of course, they gave it to me once I threatened to take my money elsewhere. I have not had the best experience with Community First since becoming a member back in August 2017, but... onward and upward. I'm looking forward to better experiences with them. As for this location, it's very convenient. I love the ATM placement and security there. The lobby is beautiful and feels welcoming, so that's always a plus.
Nearby Loan Stores in Jacksonville
1. How To Get In Touch With Community First Credit Union?You can get in touch with them by this phone number (904) 354-8537, or just filling out their online form on their website. Click here to find guaranteed personal loans now.
3. How To Secure a Loan at Community First Credit Union?The most convenient way is to use their website's online form. For your need of cash advance online, simply click here to find further information.
5. What If I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?We sugguest you to talk with your lender at first and think of a solution for both parties.
2. Where Do I Find Community First Credit Union?Community First Credit Union is located at 1012 Margaret St #14, Jacksonville, FL 32204. If you wan to visit them by yourself, simply use the map to discover a way to get there with the address.
4. Is Community First Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Community First Credit Union is a Credit union. However, US Bad Credit Loans, as a lending broker, can help you connect with more than hundreds of lenders to get multiple loan options like installment loans, browse this page to find out more.
6. Is Community First Credit Union Providing Guaranteed Title Loans?Yes. You can obtain bad credit title loans when clicking here.