Country Federal Credit Union S 6th St, Macclenny
602 S 6th St, Macclenny, FL 32063, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
This place is the biggest joke if I've ever seen one. Do not lease a vehicle through this place because they will do you dirty every which way possible.
Two years in a row I've had the displeasure of dealing with Amber in the mortgage "department". She doesn't return calls, you have to call multiple times until she finally answers the phone. She went out of her way to be nasty and when I stated I could take my business to one of the several other credit unions in town she told me "You're not going to talk to me like that" and "I'm not going to help you if you're talking to me like that". This simple problem could have been fixed with mailing 1 letter to 2 addresses a year. Unfortunately the mortgage department relies on "automated" letters and is unable to do things by hand I guess. Worst customer service I've encountered in Baker County! My husband and I will be pulling our accounts very soon.
Worst bank ever. They never answer the phone they continue to mess with your money when you don’t give them the go ahead to do so. I wouldn’t recommend this bank to anyone whatsoever. I just want to add that this place is a joke. Always has been always will be. Save your time and go to a real credit union not this joke of a bank. You’re better off leaving your money under your mattress. They don’t care about what you have going on, all they care about is finding the next way to charge you a fee. Needless to say I HATE this bank.
Nearby Loan Stores in Macclenny
1. How Do I Get in Contact with Country Federal Credit Union?You can reach them at +1 904-259-6702 or fill out the contact form through their website.
3. How to Secure a Loan with Country Federal Credit Union?Applying for a loan with Country Federal Credit Union online is quite easy. You just need to visit their website and fill out the loan request form. You should pay attention to the loan terms especially when applying for instant payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can Not Afford to Repay My Loan?You may face additional fees if you fail to repay your loan. For auto title loans, the car will be repossessed and sold.
2. Where Is Country Federal Credit Union? How Can I Get There?Country Federal Credit Union is at 602 S 6th St, Macclenny, FL 32063, United States. You can find your way to the company with map apps.
4. Is Country Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Country Federal Credit Union is a Federal credit union. As a industry-leading broker, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with different loan options. You can expect to get an installment loan within a few days. View this page to obtain more information about an installment loan.
6. Am I Eligible for Loans with Bad Credit from Country Federal Credit Union?Sure. US Bad Credit Loans is also a good place to get online personal loans regardless of your credit scores. Obtain more details about online personal loans by viewing our website!