Drummond Community Bank N Young Blvd, Chiefland
1627 N Young Blvd, Chiefland, FL 32626, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
We are visiting the area traveling through in our RV. We needed some quarters to wash our laundry. I stopped in at Walmart's customer service to get some, but they were low and couldn't spare any. A lady next to me said that she worked at Drummond Community Bank and they were still open for 18 minutes, if I wanted to head through the first drive through line to get some. First off, wow! That was very kind and thoughtful. Thank you. Secondly, your gal in the window was very friendly and respectful. Finally, I have never seen a teller area that is so beautifully decorated and welcoming. If we lived in Chiefland, you would have our business.
The app never remembers my device so I am always forced to verify with the 2 step process. Now it doesn't even send me the texted code it says it sent to verify so I'm locked out of my banking services. I am leaving Drummond ASAP. If you don't have an account here do not bank here. Nice people but why would you bank somewhere you can't access anything on your mobile device. When I call they can't help me and just tell me "I didn't make the app and can't do anything about it". One even hung up. When you walk in the bank the staff are great but I cannot and will not bank with anyone who doesn't take care of online banking issues.
Drummond Community Bank is very special to my family. We are from Arkansas born and raised, and my wife has had the incredible opportunity to come down here and continue her residency at UF Health Pediatrics. We were in a pretty tough spot but our amazing lender Chani Walker who worked tirelessly and was always there for us when we needed her led the way. We now are living in a wonderful home, with our beautiful daughter, and have made the full transition from Arkansans to Floridians. We are unbelievably thankful for Chani Walker, everything she did for us, and everything Drummond has done also. These people are the real deal.
Nearby Loan Stores in Chiefland
1. How Do I Get in Contact with Drummond Community Bank?Please call +1 352-493-2277 or fill in the contact form through their platform.
3. How to Get a Loan with Drummond Community Bank?Applying for loans through Drummond Community Bank online has never been easier. Simply enter their loan application page and fill in the loan request form. You should check out the loan terms especially when applying for payday loans for bad credit.
5. What Will Happen If I Can Not Afford to Repay My Loan?You may own the remainder of the debt if you fail to repay your loan. For online car title loans, the vehicle can be repossessed by lender.
2. What Is the Address of Drummond Community Bank? How Can I Locate It?Drummond Community Bank is at 1627 N Young Blvd, Chiefland, FL 32626, United States. You can get there using map websites or apps.
4. Is Drummond Community Bank an Agency or a Lender?Drummond Community Bank is a Bank. As a industry-leading broker, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with multiple loan services. You can expect to get a personal installment loan as fast as one business day. Hit on to get more details about a personal installment loan.
6. Can I Get Loans with Poor Credit Scores from Drummond Community Bank?Yes, of course. US Bad Credit Loans is also a great option to get personal loans with bad credit scores. Find some useful info about personal loans by visiting this page!