Dunnellon Jewelry & Pawn Bostick St, Dunnellon
11941 Bostick St d, Dunnellon, FL 34432, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
Edit: I really wanted to like you guys just on a personal level and continue to do business here. I was more than satisfied with the price offered, I would actually recommend this facility if you're looking for a good price and an a potentially unpleasant shopping experience. And the item removed from the counter was some kind of baked dish Im assumming a nice customer brought in for y'all and you didnt want me getting near it hahaha. Take care now Very disappointed, visited the store to have my American silver Eagles appraised and every employee stared at me as I walked in. Shrugged it off, but as I'm talking with the clerk another employee walks over and starts removing items from the desk that happen to be right in front of me. Then someone lets a dog into the room that immedietly starts barking at me, unpleasant and unprofessional exerience all around. I'd appreciate it if managment actually considers why they recieved a poor rating today and perhaps use this as an opportunity to improve their customer relations and review their ethics. I know it can't just be me who felt discriminated against while visiting this location, I'm a very forgiving and easygoing person but in no way does a person deserve to be treated differently than anyone else. Anything short of a positive, articulate response from managment and I'd find it rather difficult to frequent this establishment again and gladly take my business to Ocala. Customer beware and have a great day
Sir, We apologize that you had a negative experience in our facility. It is never our objective to make any customer feel uncomfortable. It is our policy to acknowledge and greet every customer that comes through the door and that will not change. Secondly, if an employee took what I'm assuming you are referring to as your coins when you say "items", that is also standard. If further inspection/review needs to be made on the computer 6 feet from the counter that is something that is done to assist with your inquiry. Or, if you are referring to us removing items from in front of where you were as a security measure that is also standard. We do not leave gold, jewelry, coins or any thing of value sitting at arms reach in front of any customer. Hard for us to grasp as you were not specific in any way. When the term "discrimination" is being used to describe being greeted/acknowledged and then when an outside customer brings their dog in that then barks at you is not only completely out of our control but also gives no credibility to any further "issue" you may have. For you to say that you were treated differently from anyone else is also a completely false and meritless assumption. Our facility buys gold and silver based on spot prices. We do not purchase based on graded or collectible value as was explained to you when you came in. We recommended you all customers with graded or collectible value to Ocala as coin stores are the proper arena to get the max value, Pawn Shops are not. This reply is neither positive or negative, but a proper response is completely merited to your negative review which is incredibly vague and ambiguous especially when you also blindly call the "ethics" of the facility into question. It is impossible for us to pinpoint or correct an issue that from the info you provided did not occur.
I highly recommend Dunnellon Pawn Shop. My husband and I have been buying jewelry, guns, computer device’s, computer games and more for 15 years and have never had a bad experience. The owner, his wife and staff are very nice and offer great prices. I will continue to do business with them. I actually look forward to the holidays because their sales are great.
Thank you Mrs. Braswell, You and your husband have been a pleasure to assist over the years!
I’ve always been treated fairly and decent, even tho I’ve been late on my payment a few times the staff and owners were very forgiving and kind to me , I’m disabled and sometimes it’s difficult to make my payment on time but I’m always treated very well regardless.I highly recommend this store to anyone who likes to be treated fairly, I will be back to buy future items as needed
Nearby Loan Stores in Dunnellon
1. How To Get Related With Dunnellon Jewelry & Pawn?You can connect them by this phone number +1 352-489-4870, or just completing their online form on their website. Click here to find personal loans now.
3. How To Get a Loan at Dunnellon Jewelry & Pawn?The most convenient way is to complete their online form on their website. For your need of cash advance loans from the Internet, simply click here to learn more about detailed information.
5. What If I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?We sugguest you to discuss the details with your lender at first and deal with the issues for both parties.
2. What's The Location Of Dunnellon Jewelry & Pawn?Dunnellon Jewelry & Pawn is located at 11941 Bostick St d, Dunnellon, FL 34432, United States. If you wan to visit them personally, use the map to discover a way to get there by the address.
4. Is Dunnellon Jewelry & Pawn an Agency or a Lender?Dunnellon Jewelry & Pawn is a Pawn shop. However, US Bad Credit Loans, as an online lending broker, can help you connect with more than hundreds of lenders to get miscellaneous loans like installment loans, view this page to find out more.
6. Is Dunnellon Jewelry & Pawn Providing Title Loans Online?Yes. You can obtain online title loans when clicking here.