First Choice Credit Union S Congress Ave, West Palm Beach
1055 S Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
Postal employees and all other people please take my advice and stay far away from first choice credit union. They used to be the Postal Employees Credit Union until it was determined that they were causing harm to the postal families they pretended to serve. Also it was determined that they operate using predatory money practices that misused the funds of their customers and use high interest loans and fees to lock poor people in to “steal “ from their customers. Back in the day they were booming but if you drive past there today they look like one of the businesses that should be completely mowed down and moved out of that space so that’s some thing that can help the people in the neighborhood serve us better
Make sure that if you work for this company that you don't get sick. I got Covid and they fired me because I didn't meet my 90 day probationary period. Yet they knew I fell ill. I didn't ask to get sick, it just happened and they fired me 3 days before Christmas. Nice present. It's all good because the building is not in the safest area and it is run down and the minute you walk through those doors it has a moldy smell, which is probably why I got sick. Never felt so disrespected in my life.
This bank is the worst. If I could go back in time and stop myself from getting with this bank I would. I told them I didn’t want the overdraft protection, even came in and signed paperwork stating that I didn’t, and they failed to inform me that it only applies to debit card purchases ONLY. I didn’t want anything coming out of my account if I didn’t have the funds for it. They STILL allowed purchases to come through, and charged me hundreds of dollars in fees and when I asked them about the removal of the overdraft protection they admitted that they still took money out of my account for it and still didn’t reverse all of the overdraft fees. I just closed my account. Won’t ever make that mistake again! Be very careful where you bank.
Nearby Loan Stores in West Palm Beach
1. How to Contact First Choice Credit Union?Simply call them at (561) 641-0100 or fill in the contact form on their platform.
3. How Can I Get a Loan with First Choice Credit Union?Securing a loan via First Choice Credit Union online is quite easy. You just need to visit their loan application page and fill in the loan application form. You should pay attention to the loan payment terms especially when applying for same day payday loans online.
5. What Will Happen If I Can Not Repay My Loan?You may own the debt if you do not repay your loan. For title loans, your cars can be taken and sold.
2. What Is the Address of First Choice Credit Union? How to Reach Their Office?First Choice Credit Union is at 1055 S Congress Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33406. You can find your way to the company with map apps.
4. Is First Choice Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?First Choice Credit Union is a Credit union. As a popular broker, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with multiple borrowing options. You can expect to get installment loans as soon as next business day. Simply click here to get some important info about installment loans.
6. Am I Eligible for Loans for Bad Credit from First Choice Credit Union?Sure. US Bad Credit Loans also provides you ways to get online personal loans with bad credit. Learn more about online personal loans by a simple Click!