First Citrus Bank Oakfield Dr, Brandon
1314 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
This is the best bank I have ever used! Amazing service and they treat you like family. I moved all my business and personal accounts here. Sandra, Rachel and the whole staff are fantastic. Highly recommend this location!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our Brandon office and team are always acting in the best interest of our clients, delivering solutions that benefit you and support your individual needs. We will make sure Sandra, Rachel and Lisa see your review.
Carol Crofton at Carollwood, and Lisa Pitts at Brandon have been incredible resources for my professional practice and my family. First Citrus and Jack Barrett are just the sort of bankers that all of us need and should support. They are local to our area and responsive to our community needs. One simple suggestion from Lisa on how we can streamline our bank related processes will save our practices hours of time each week. I cannot say enough. Real folks, who understand our needs make all the difference. First Citrus is just that type of Bank. A lot of banks push their apps over the human connection. But an app, while handy, is merely a tool, and one prone to failure. If the bank at the other end cannot even figure out who you are when you call, or IF you can call, then there is little help to be had when it is critically important. At the end of the day, it is the human connection that makes our business lives the most rewarding and productive. Very Respectfully, Kurt K Weber, DDS Seffner and St Petersburg, Florida.
Apparently if you cash over 1 check there you look suspicious to them.And they make calls to verify that you are not a thief.
We appreciate you reaching out on this topic, Mr. Ross. Accountholder security is a priority at First Citrus Bank. As such, we do contact our clients when checks are being cashed on their account over a certain dollar amount. It’s definitely not a statement of the credibility of the person cashing the check, but rather an extra level of precaution we offer our clients to ensure the protection of their accounts. All of our clients experience that same level of security. If you would like to speak to our Brandon Branch Manager, Lisa Pitts, at 813-864-0929 she would be happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we hope this gives alleviates concerns of this practice.
Nearby Loan Stores in Brandon
1. How Do I Get in Touch with First Citrus Bank?You can contact them via this phone number +1 813-864-0929 or fill in the online form on their website.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan with First Citrus Bank?Applying for a loan via First Citrus Bank online has never been easier. Just enter their loan application page and fill in the online form. You should check out the interest rates and fees especially when applying for payday loans for bad credit.
5. What If I Can Not Repay My Loan?You may own the debt as a result. For vehicle title loans, the car will be repossessed and sold.
2. What Is the Location of First Citrus Bank? How Can I Get There?First Citrus Bank is located at 1314 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL 33511, United States. You can get there using map apps.
4. Is First Citrus Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Citrus Bank is a Bank. As a industry-leading broker, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with different loan options. You can expect to get personal installment loans as soon as next business day. Pay a visit to our website to learn further about personal installment loans.
6. Do I Qualify for Loans with Bad Credit Scores from First Citrus Bank?Of course. US Bad Credit Loans is also a great option to get personal loans irrespective of your credit ratings. Learn more about personal loans by visiting this page!