First Horizon Bank N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point
4820 N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
Sharon was awful, assuming she was the branch manager, she shouldn't have been. I felt racially profiled and disturbed that I realized I had an overdraft on a company I was relaunching. I just invested into restarting it up and wanted to review access my account. I WENT IN TO PAY A FEE and get a replacement card. God forbid Sharon would let me pay what I owed them. She was doing everything besides allowing me to keep my bank in good standing. She made the teller, Diane I believe, visibly uncomfortable and was micromanaging her. I find it funny she went through my bank statements to see why I wanted to pay the return fee of an old transaction and what I would be doing with MY account. Mind you, I have a new benz, designer and I was well kept for a Thursday bank run. This woman made me uncomfortable to the point I stopped everything, told her to rip up my check and left. I won't ever go back to this location.
First, the staff at this branch are very helpful and friendly. Convenient location, plenty of parking and a drive through window. Second, I am very disappointed in the bank. We opened a checking, savings and credit card account online six weeks ago. I tried to make a $3,500 mobile deposit. I was met with a $250 limit on both accounts. I emailed the bank on Friday evening asking why. I didn't receive a response until Tuesday. I guess they were off Monday. On Monday I called the local branch and asked them why. Was told that it was bank policy, that it would be lifted after 90 days but they would contact the main bank and see if it could be lifted. On Tuesday they said sorry but they wouldn't lift it. I then called customer service. My mistake, I got a young man that wasted my time, asked a bunch of questions and then said it was bank policy based on alpa rythems could not be changed. I said they should put that in big letters when you open an account, he then made a smart remark about still being able to deposit at a atm or the branch, even though we were talking about mobile deposits. I asked to talk to his boss, was told they don't take calls and then was told he was contacting security, I asked why, because of my attitude, really, then said I needed to talk to his boss. He said he would have him call me. Lol Still waiting. I do not recommend this bank. They don't care about their customers.
The manager and staff have been nothing but friendly, knowledgeable and professional to me and other clients where I had the opportunity to observe interaction. We were in the branch at the same time. Even in Covid times, they are always friendly and caring. They adhere to social distancing guidelines and are very respectful of everyone. I used many banks and found the best in First Horizon Bank and this branch.
Nearby Loan Stores in Lighthouse Point
1. How To Connect First Horizon Bank?You can make contact with them by this phone number +1 954-725-9009, or just filling out their online form on their website. Click here to find personal loans for bad credit now.
3. How To Obtain a Loan at First Horizon Bank?The most convenient way is to complete their online form on their website. For your need of payday loans online, simply click here to learn more about details.
5. What Should I Do I Cannot Repay My Loan?We sugguest you to discuss the details with your lender at first and find out a solution for both parties.
2. What's The Address Of First Horizon Bank?First Horizon Bank is located at 4820 N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064, United States. If you wan to visit them by yourself, you may use the map to find out a way to get there by the address.
4. Is First Horizon Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Horizon Bank is a Bank. However, US Bad Credit Loans, as an online lending agency, can help you connect with more than hundreds of lenders to get multiple loan options like installment loans, browse this page to find out more.
6. Is First Horizon Bank Providing Title Loans For Bad Credit?Yes. You can request title loans for bad credit by clicking here.