Florida A & M University Federal Credit Union S Monroe St, Tallahassee
1610 S Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32301, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
I have been trying for over 10 months now to get them to change my loan amount on my PPP loan. It’s just empty promise after empty promise. Now I can’t even get ahold of them. I’ve filed countless complaints. Do not, under any circumstances, bank with them.
I’ve been a member of this credit union since the end of 2016 and it makes me feel like I’m a student again at FAMU and having to deal with the Office of Financial Aid. That was a horrifying experience to say the least. It is downright shameful how they operate as a business, particularly a BOB. All I’ll say is that the reviews don’t lie and we all can’t be wrong.
This credit union could use improvement. They charge you $1 every time you call to speak about your account lol. There is no way to make a payment online. Some of the staff are rude. They never answer the phone, I literally have to use 2 phones and call them back to back all while hoping and wishing that someone decides to answer.
We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations or ours. We are excited to say we are working to implement online and mobile payment options in 2020. We do offer a mobile deposit option already that allows you to take a picture of your check with a smartphone and make deposits and loan payments. We also offer debit cards that provide deposit options through the CULIANCE ATM network. We are a small credit union with a limited number of staff members but we have technology and superior customer service skills training on the top of our to do list for 2020. We hope your next review reflects these changes. Thank you for your input.
Nearby Loan Stores in Tallahassee
1. How To Get Related With Florida A & M University Federal Credit Union?You can make contact with them by this phone number +1 850-222-4541, or just completing their online form on their website. Click here to find guaranteed personal loans now.
3. How To Obtain a Loan at Florida A & M University Federal Credit Union?The most convenient way is to fill out their online application form. For your need of payday advance loans from the Internet, simply click here to find out more info.
5. What Am I Supposed To Do I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?We sugguest you to negotiate with your lender at first and deal with the issues for both parties.
2. What's The Location Of Florida A & M University Federal Credit Union?Florida A & M University Federal Credit Union is located at 1610 S Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32301, United States. If you wan to visit them by yourself, use the map to discover a way to get there with the address.
4. Is Florida A & M University Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Florida A & M University Federal Credit Union is a Credit union. However, US Bad Credit Loans, as a lending agency, can help you establish connections with more than hundreds of lenders to get miscellaneous loans like installment loans, browse this page to find out more.
6. Is Florida A & M University Federal Credit Union Providing Guaranteed Title Loans?Yes. You can find out personal title loans when clicking here.