Navy Federal Credit Union Heritage Oaks Dr, Pensacola
5550 Heritage Oaks Dr, Pensacola, FL 32526, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
Navy federal is officially the worst place to try and obtain assistance from the risk of losing your job when you deposit your hard earned money. Officially will be homeless due to this sham of a credit union. As well you need to teach your staff to correctly not to misgender customers. I'm highly insulted and feel as though it's a one sided mind company. After repeated tries to correct them they still do it...
I applied through [Blue & White "i" logo'd Job Listing Site/App], and had prior interest in the posted job due to exposure via family in the past. Getting hired for Navy Federal was a huge pain. It was dozens of emails of paperwork, and appointments, and fingerprinting, and getting to campus, etc. Most of the time, they were on point. A few times however, "Due to Covid", things went awry such as me showing up to campus 30 minutes away and sitting there for almost 2 hours before they told me to just forget about my badge, I wouldn't need it. I remember thinking to myself, and exclaiming on more than one occasion, "This isn't worth all the flaming hoops for 15$ an hour." This was during the onboarding process, so I thought like most that I'd just wait it out and it would be better. The work environment was no better. It was fake and robotic. Plasticky and name branded. I had 5 different managers directly, and countless others from different areas of the company emailing me daily about things I needed to respond to. I was entry level data entry, as my 10 years of customer service, sales, marketing, logistics, AND management were of no use here. So it quickly became a confusing mess of mindless tedium, and overmanaging. The "carrot" of working for NFCU through Aston Carter, is the potential of being offered a full time job on the NFCU team! This comes with pay starting at 22$/hr for the exact same work I was doing! Wow! Maybe if I really work hard, and put in OT, and produce, I'll get hired on and have a super good job! Right? Wrong. On my team, there were contractors, (not NFCU employees), that had been contractors at 15/hr for over 2 years! They actually did most of my real training, all while being required to maintain their own performance with no discrepancies. The REAL kick in the shorts, was when we'd get company wide emails welcoming new members to the team. I worked in Security, but every department received emails for anyone being hired on, period. The HR team would do it to make people feel welcome, and with a bit of a story to them aswell. After about 4 or 5 emails in 90 days showing 18-22 year olds being hired on with little or NO experience, fresh out of high school or college, to the NFCU team for 22-30/hr. It became clear. Nepotism runs deep here. I worked Security and had the tools needed to research my coworkers. 5/5 people that I researched are directly related to higher up NFCU employees, employees/leaders of Black Knight, Healthworks Med Group, or PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC. These are all companies deeply interwoven via relations to their SEC filings, Medical/Employee Insurance, and so on. Researching, linking, and recognizing the nepotism and that I will likely never be hired on regardless of how well I do, I put in notice. The other contractors who trained me were far better than I'd ever be and yet there they were. There's no "race to run" with these people. You're simply the entertainment and the peons to those who would've been hired on over you anyway. So upon placing a 2 week notice and briefly explaining the aforementioned to one Aston Carter employee, I realized it's a pointless mess of racketeering and they were in on it too. Upon attempting to return my equipment to the original place I got it, I was told I'd have to take everything home, (4 large boxes), and SHIP IT TO THEM. Why would I risk things arriving damaged and/or not at all, when I live 30 minutes away. Great Supine Invertebrate Protoplasmic Jellies, all of them.
I've been a member over 30 years and recently applied for a HELOC. The first 3 weeks proceeded as normal- some back and forth, per usual, and a closing date was set. Then there was a calculation error on NFCUs part forcing a change to the loan amount but I was assured the loan would close "in a few days." Its been 4 weeks since then with only a single email communication from NFOC following several calls and emails from me asking for any updates. The email simply said the loan "may still be in the review stage." We are now 7 week in and still have no word on the status of the HELOC. I would strongly recommend NOT using NFCU for loans considering the risk this experience represents.
Nearby Loan Stores in Pensacola
1. How to Contact Navy Federal Credit Union?You can contact them via this phone number +1 888-842-6328 or fill in the online form on their website.
3. How Can I Get a Loan with Navy Federal Credit Union?Getting loans with Navy Federal Credit Union online has never been easier. Simply enter their loan application page and fill in the loan request form. You should pay attention to the loan costs especially when applying for instant payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Am Unable to Repay My Loan?You may own the debt as a result. For vehicle title loans, your cars can be taken and sold.
2. What Is the Address of Navy Federal Credit Union? How to Locate It?Navy Federal Credit Union is located at 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr, Pensacola, FL 32526, United States. You can find your way to the company with map apps.
4. Is Navy Federal Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Navy Federal Credit Union is a Credit union. As a popular broker, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with multiple borrowing options. You can expect to get personal installment loans within a few days. View this page to get more information about personal installment loans.
6. Am I Eligible for Loans with Bad Credit Scores from Navy Federal Credit Union?Sure. US Bad Credit Loans is also a good choice to get online personal loans with bad credit scores. Obtain more details about online personal loans by clicking here!