Regions Bank W Colonial Dr, Orlando
7142 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32818, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
It’s a shame these banks take haitian people money and don’t hire Haitian Creole speakers to help the customers
We'd like to apologize for any trouble you have had. If we can further chat, please send us an email to [email protected] We can reach out. -Ana
The sign for the drive through says opens at 8am, but if I come at 8:20 they still make you wait a long time without even acknowledging that you’re there. No matter what time it is they make the business/commercial drivers wait. The tellers are rude not having any consideration that we are business owners whose time is limited. I’ve been the only one in the drive through and have still been made to wait while they’re counting tills, etc…it’s very discouraging to have to use this bank…
Hello, Reen. We are listening to your feedback and thank you for sharing this experience. You and your time are very essential, and we apologize for any long wait times you’ve been part of. Our team will forward this information to the appropriate group. You’re invited to email us at [email protected] for further assistance. – Hector
Horrible customer service, parking lot is full of paint got it all over my vehicle. Another car drove on it. Parking lot was not even blocked off Horrible, horrible experience.
Hello. Your review is very important to us! We are so sorry about the experience you had during your visit, we certainly want to avoid this from happening to anyone else and we’ll make sure to make the appropriate teams aware of this. If we can better serve you, please email us at [email protected] to share more. Our team will make sure to reply as soon as we can. - Hector
Nearby Loan Stores in Orlando
1. How Do I Get in Contact with Regions Bank?Simply call them at +1 407-377-3450 or fill out the contact form on their website.
3. How to Get a Loan with Regions Bank?Applying for a loan via Regions Bank online is simple and straightforward. You just need to enter their website and fill out the application form. You should check out the loan interests and fees especially when applying for online payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can Not Afford to Repay My Loan?You may own the remainder of the debt if you default. For instant online title loans, the vehicle can be repossessed by lender.
2. What Is the Location of Regions Bank? How Can I Find It?Regions Bank is located at 7142 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32818, United States. You can locate it map websites or apps.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank. As a popular broker, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with different types of loans. You can expect to get installment loans as fast as one business day. Simply click here to get some important info about installment loans.
6. Can I Secure Loans with Poor Credit Scores from Regions Bank?Of course, yes. US Bad Credit Loans is also a great option to get personal loans online approval regardless of your credit scores. Learn more about personal loans online approval by visiting this page!