RP Funding Orlando Winderley Pl, Maitland
500 Winderley Pl Suite #300, Maitland, FL 32751, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
Had submitted all requested documentation to refinance my primary residence to RP Funding by Jan. 30, 2020. Received a Rate Lock Agreement on Jan 22, 2020. On Feb. 17, 2020 signed the Closing Disclosure Forms and indicated I was available to close at any time. I asked if I should make my March 1 payment to Wells Fargo and was told that it was my choice and if I did and we closed in the interim I would be reiimbursed at closing. I did make my March 1 payment and mailed a copy to RP Funding. On March 23, 2020 I faxed to RP Funding a copy of my April 1 payment to Wells Fargo and asked for the status of my file. Have not heard from RP Funding since late February. This was an uncomplicated refinance and all documentation was submitted on a timely matter. But almost 3 months later, no correspondence from RP Funding V Curtis Volusia County FL
We recently closed on the loan of our home located in Palm Harbor, Fl. We paid for a survey in our closing with RP Funding and United Title Group LLC. We asked for a survey before closing and was denied because it wasn't a new purchase even though we paid for it at closing. The loan was with RP Funding out of Lakeland Florida and their customer service was very challenging to say the least. They still haven't provide us with the survey that we purchase at closing and on the Closing Disclosure that was paid to you for $285.00. Now the survey company on the closing disclosure is asking for a survey ID which we also never got. We hope to get the survey that we paid for ASAP otherwise we will file a complaint with the State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations.
RP Funding was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Our Loan Assistant, David Jayson, was on top of everything. He was such a pleasure to work with. Guiding us through the mortgage process, with patiance. Answering our calls or calling us back in a timely manner, when we call with annoying questions. Always pleasant and caring. Thank you David. Then there was Jammie Johnson, Proccesor / Fulfillment, on the ball she was. Jammie had the same attributes as David, so caring so attentive. Thank you so much Jammie for your hard work. Had our closing in just 4 weeks, amazing! I know Elon was working in there somewhere to. Thank you so much! RP Funding Thank You!
Nearby Loan Stores in Maitland
1. How to Contact RP Funding Orlando?Please call +1 888-648-4843 or fill out the contact form from their website.
3. How Can I Take out a Loan with RP Funding Orlando?Applying for a loan with RP Funding Orlando online is effortless. You only need to enter their website and fill in the loan application form. You should check out the loan costs especially when applying for payday loans.
5. What Happens If I Can Not Repay My Loan?You may face additional fees as a result. For online title loans, your vehicles can be repossessed by lender.
2. What Is the Address of RP Funding Orlando? How Can I Locate It?RP Funding Orlando is at 500 Winderley Pl Suite #300, Maitland, FL 32751, United States. You can get the routes with map apps.
4. Is RP Funding Orlando an Agency or a Lender?RP Funding Orlando is a Mortgage lender. As a popular broker, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with different types of loans. You can expect to get personal installment loans within a few days. Pay a visit to our website to learn further about personal installment loans.
6. Can I Secure Loans with Bad Credit from RP Funding Orlando?Yes, of course. US Bad Credit Loans is also a great option to get small online personal loans with bad credit. Obtain more details about small online personal loans by viewing our website!