Synovus Bank Us Hwy, Palm Harbor
32845 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
We have been customers of Synovus for over 10 years. We originally switched from another regional bank when Synovus provided a very competitive business loan to us. We transferred all of our personal and business accounts, but after some concerns with our personal banker, we moved out business accounts to another bank. More recently, we closed a few personal accounts. Our favorite teller retired about a year ago, none of the other staff ever recognizes us and asks me the same questions about private banking and investments every time she doesn’t recognize me. Another concern is the relatively small amount of mobile deposits available daily and/or monthly, other banks have considerably higher deposit limits.
Let’s begin: Initially, I was given a good interest for my first mortgage, and 2 weeks before closing, I was giving a higher interest rate and the excuse was that he, fast talking Nicholas Hanley forgot to lock in the original rate and that I had to go with a higher rate based on the newest interest rates. Second, I had to chase down my debit card as it was sent to my old address knowing that I was moving within the same week; worst is that I had to go through security craziness to prove my new address although, they hold my mortgage for the same address. Third, this bank required me to open a checking account and automatic draft for the type of mortgage loan that I received which leads to the finale: I received a phone call that my first mortgage payment was late. Remember, they required me to open up a checking account to have my loan payments auto drafted but, they failed to process my paperwork, and I received a collection call when the mortgage payment they needed was sitting in my REQUIRED checking account and the paperwork in their system showed that it should have been taken out of my account. Oh yeah, now that I’m no longer a new customer, I called Nicholas Hanley, the original loan officer back to connect all these dots he spoke to me like I didn’t matter; like old business......on to the next victim.
They closed my business account stating it was because I sell tobacco. I don’t sell tobacco. Never have. Never will. There was no discussion, no warning, no appeal. No logic, no escalation, no common sense. With a bank on nearly every corner, run don’t walk away from Synovus in Palm Harbor Florida.
Nearby Loan Stores in Palm Harbor
1. How Do I Get in Touch with Synovus Bank?You can reach them at +1 888-796-6887 or fill in the online form on their platform.
3. How Can I Get a Loan with Synovus Bank?Applying for a loan with Synovus Bank online is simple and straightforward. You just need to enter their loan application page and fill out their online form. You should check out the loan interests and fees especially when applying for payday loans.
5. What Happens If I Can Not Afford to Repay My Loan?You may own the remainder of the debt if you do not repay your loan. For online title loans, your vehicles can be taken and sold.
2. Where Is Synovus Bank? How Can I Find It?Synovus Bank is located at 32845 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684, United States. You can locate it map websites or apps.
4. Is Synovus Bank an Agency or a Lender?Synovus Bank is a Bank. Recognized as a top-rated agency, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with multiple borrowing options. You can expect to get installment loans as fast as one business day. Simply click here to get some important info about installment loans.
6. Can I Get Loans with Poor Credit Scores from Synovus Bank?Yes, of course. US Bad Credit Loans is also a good choice to get personal loans online approval with bad credit. Obtain more details about personal loans online approval by clicking here!