Truist N Tamiami Trl, Nokomis
1000 N Tamiami Trail, Nokomis, FL 34275, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
WORST BANK EVER! I put 5 stars otherwise you can’t post this review! Online banking bill pay doesn’t work. Terrible customer service. I found out through their third party bill pay processor that they added extra digits to my account and they don’t know how to remove them! Switching
Karen was great! I opened a new account and she made sure I got what was best for me. Very knowledgeable and understanding. I have a loan also and everyone is always polite and effecient.
Not pleased at all with this particular SunTrust location and SunTrust for my money market account overall. 1. The fraud prevention process was "overzealous" in that I tried to pay credit cards from the account and the transactions were put on hold. I responded to the fraud check via phone to compete to payments and then checked my accounts a week later and payment had never been released. 2. I decided to close the account and was told I needed to deal with a "banker" to do so. I waited for 15 minutes while a banker 8 feet away clicked on her computer without ever even acknowledging me. All I expected was recognition and confirmation that she'd be with me when she was done, but she couldn't be bothered. The tellers were nice. No issue there.
Nearby Loan Stores in Nokomis
2520 N Tamiami Trail Suite 37, Nokomis, FL 34275, United StatesGet a quote
1. How Do I Get in Touch with Truist?You can call them at +1 941-882-7076 or fill out the contact form from their website.
3. What Should I Do to Get a Loan with Truist?Securing loans with Truist online is simple and straightforward. You only need to visit their website and fill out their online form. You should pay attention to the loan interests and fees especially when applying for an online payday loan.
5. What Will Happen If I Fail to Repay My Loan?You may own the debt if you default. For title loans, your vehicles will be repossessed and sold.
2. What Is the Location of Truist? How to Reach Their Office?Truist is at 1000 N Tamiami Trail, Nokomis, FL 34275, United States. You can find your way to the company with maps.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Lender?Truist is a Bank. Recognized as a top-rated agency, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with multiple borrowing options. You can expect to get personal installment loans within a few days. Pay a visit to our website to obtain more information about personal installment loans.
6. Am I Eligible for Loans with Bad Credit Scores from Truist?Definitely. US Bad Credit Loans is also a good place to get online personal loans with bad credit. Get more information about online personal loans by visiting this page!