Truist Town Center Blvd, Orlando
2051 Town Center Blvd, Orlando, FL 32837, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
The Branch was pretty good. The lobby is pretty empty like others have stated. My issue with BB&T is with their call center customer service agents are a nightmare and incompetent and their balance transfer policies are ridiculous. If I didn’t need a 0% interest promo for balance transfers I would have never open a credit card with them. I regret working with them everyday and can’t wait to pay it off and cut ties with BB&T or Truist or whatever they are calling themselves these days.
Terrible Customer Service and Customer Policies. Stopped by this branch on Friday May 24 at 12:30pm. The branch was absolutely empty except for the employees and it still took 20 minutes in the driver-thru to get assistance. Once someone came to help I was informed I would not be allowed to make a cash deposit of $500 into my elderly disabled Aunt's bank account. I offered to provide my id and explained the deposit was an emergency so she could buy her medications she needed asap. The teller which appeared to be a manager refused to allow the deposit so now my Aunt will go another few days without her medicine while the money order arrives in the mail. I honestly felt this was because of my ethnic appearance and as a high net worth individual BBT will never earn my business after this experience. No wonder this branch was empty on Friday before a holiday and my bank was packed with customers.
The staff is very friendly however the ATM is closed half of the time. I have had the ATM give the wrong amount and count the the deposit incorrectly. The lobby is always uncomfortably empty and yet it still takes longer to get things done than at other banks... they are nice though, so there is that.
Nearby Loan Stores in Orlando
1. How to Contact Truist?You can reach them at +1 407-851-3245 or fill in the online form through their website.
3. How to Get a Loan with Truist?Applying for loans through Truist online has never been easier. You just need to visit their loan application page and fill out the application form. You should pay attention to the interest rates and fees especially when applying for instant payday loans.
5. What If I Fail to Repay My Loan?You may be charged high late payment fees if you fail to repay your loan. For car title loans, your vehicles may be sold by lender.
2. What Is the Location of Truist? How to Locate It?Truist is at 2051 Town Center Blvd, Orlando, FL 32837, United States. You can get the routes with map websites or apps.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Lender?Truist is a Bank. As a popular broker, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with different types of borrowing options. You can expect to get installment loans within a few days. Pay a visit to our website to obtain further information about installment loans.
6. Do I Qualify for Loans with Poor Credit Scores from Truist?Yes. US Bad Credit Loans also provides you ways to get personal loans regardless of your credit scores. Learn more about personal loans by a simple Click!