Truist E Fowler Ave, Tampa
2208 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33612, United States
Get Your Cash
Your Details Are 100% Secure.
Inefficient. Truist locked my card because a “failed verification” which is absurd. I’ve been using and making deposits in my account. Some how this morning it got locked. I didn’t receive a phone call, I wasn’t aware until I was completely out of gas in my car and tried using my card at the pump. I’m beyond late for the first day of my new job and now I’ve been waiting in the Truist lobby for 30 minutes after being on the phone with Truist saying I had to come in the closest branch. Not only am I stuck with no gas because all my money is on my card the employees here are no help and seem to have zero sympathy for the inconvenience. Ridiculous. I knew I had a bad feeling when I was opening the account even after giving them the benefit of the doubt.
As soon as I can, I'm leaving this bank. We are getting phone calls from a Truist in Douglas, Georgia asking for our card information calling once from the bank and then from a private number. I am constantly seeing people saying they are losing money to this place and I'm not waiting around for my money to disappear.
I do not have an account with this bank and never would. Went into this bank because . Temple Terrace one not open (they all stink )Tried to go in a few weeks ago and the bank manager was not happy with us because we didn't have an appointment. And I don't know how many times she reminded us of this. We were told that they will look into it get back to us with details and time to come back. Appointment was set for today Friday August 27th. I drove an hour to be at appointment. When we arrive we are told she not there and neither is the dude that made us the appointment. No one cancel or called nothing. Poor customer services. And have to go back again drive another hour there and back so they can take care of matters. No one in this bank can help us. Ridculous
Nearby Loan Stores in Tampa
1. How to Contact Truist?Please call +1 813-284-3356 or fill out the contact form through their platform.
3. How to Get a Loan with Truist?Getting loans with Truist online is quite easy. Simply enter their loan application page and fill in the loan application form. You should check out the loan terms especially when applying for an online payday loan.
5. What If I Can Not Repay My Loan?You may face additional fees if you do not repay your loan. For vehicle title loans, the vehicle can be repossessed by lender.
2. What Is the Address of Truist? How to Get There?Truist is located at 2208 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33612, United States. You can get there using map apps.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Lender?Truist is a Bank. As a professional broker, US Bad Credit Loans also provides you with multiple borrowing options. You can expect to get installment loans as fast as one business day. Pay a visit to our website to get more details about installment loans.
6. Am I Eligible for Loans with Bad Credit Scores from Truist?Of course, yes. US Bad Credit Loans is also a great option to get personal loans with bad credit. Find some useful info about personal loans by clicking here!