What Are Car Title Loans?
Car title loans are short-term, high-interest loans collateralized with a title to the borrower's vehicle. Car title lenders typically offer loans of about 25% to 50% of your vehicle's value with a loan term of 15 to 30 days. Most lenders will require you to own the proposed vehicle collateral outrightly since it serves as a way out when you fail to repay the loan.
Car title loans are a quick and easy way of raising cash in an emergency. They do not require hard credit checks, and, in many cases, you don't need to prove you hold a traditional job.
What Kind Of Income Can Be Used For Car Title Loans?
Unlike traditional loans, car title loans do not require you to provide proof of income from a regular job. You can borrow against your car title by showing that you can repay through means other than a job. These sources of income include but are not limited to:
- Social Security Benefits: most car title lenders accept bank statements showing receipts of social security benefits, a pension from retirement funds, and retirement benefits.
- Annuity: Annuities are steady proceeds from an investment over a period.
- Settlements: A court case could end in a cash settlement awarded to the injured party. In that case, the beneficiary could opt to receive the cash as a scheduled payment. Lenders can accept this as a source of income for a car title loan.
Is It Possible To Get Car Title Loans Online Without Proof Of Income?
Getting a car title loan can be difficult without any proof of income. However, most car title lenders make the approval process easier. They understand that because someone doesn't have a formal job doesn't mean they don't have alternative means of getting money. Hence, lenders are willing to accept proof of income from sources other than a regular 9-5 job. Suppose you need to borrow against your car and are unemployed. In that case, you can present documentary evidence of your annuities, cash settlements, social security benefits, inheritance, cash payments for informal jobs, etc. You can also submit your bank statement showing your savings over time.
What Are The Requirements For Getting Car Title Loans?
You must own a paid-off vehicle without liens to get a car title loan. But some lenders may consider you if you have significant equity in the car. Other requirements include:
- Valid vehicle registration
- A government-issued ID (with names matching those on the title)
- Proof of address aligning with that of the title
- Original vehicle title indicating full ownership
- Paycheck or other evidence of income
- Names, addresses, and contacts of at least two references
- Copies of the vehicle's keys
- Proof of vehicle insurance
Some lenders may insist on installing a GPS tracking device to aid repossession if the borrower defaults.
How Can I Get Car Title Loans Online?
To get a car title loan online, you'll have to find a lender with the most reasonable loan terms and submit your request. USBadCreditLoans can save you the hassles of random searches by connecting you with a long list of partner lenders.
Ready to get a car title loan online? Here are the steps:
- Submit the required information: submit the required information through an online form on the website. Upload all supporting documents.
- Select offer: the lenders will receive your request, review your uploaded documents, and send available loan offers based on your data. Review and select an offer.
- Review agreement: review the loan agreement and accept the terms and conditions.
- Get funds: get the funds directly into your account on the same day or, at most, in three working days.
How much would you like?
Why Should I Get Car Title Loans From USBadCreditLoans?
When you sign up to USBadCreditLoan and submit your requests, we'll hook you up with several lenders with excellent offers. Here is how we save you the trouble of googling and sifting through endless lists of car title lenders and submitting multiple requests to different sites.
- Easy Approval: Submit your information online along with your car title and other necessary documents and receive a response from our lender in as little as a couple of minutes. In some cases, you might be able to get loans with instant approval if you are at outstanding financial status!
- 100+ Partner Lenders Network: USBadCreditLoans gives you access to a pool of over 100 reputable online lenders. You'll get competitive offers in as little as minutes and can select the one that best serves your specific needs.
- Quick Fund Processing: After selecting an offer and signing the loan agreements, our lenders will quickly process your loan request and typically send the funds to your account within three working days. You'll sometimes receive the funds as soon as 24 hours.
- Affordable Interest Rates: Car title loans are often expensive. At USBadCreditLoans, we'll connect you to lenders who offer competitive rates and charges, even if you have bad credit! You won't risk falling into a vicious debt trap.
- Bank-Level Data Security: USBadCreditLoans take data security and identity protection seriously. We'll only partner with state-accredited online lenders who follow data security best practices. You don't have to worry about becoming a victim of identity theft.
How Does US Bad Credit Loans Compare?
|Why US Bad Credit Loans?|
|Will bad credit be accepted?||Yes||Ideal for bad credit|
|What is the max loan amount?||$35000||Zero hidden charges|
|What is the max loan term?||36 months||Flexible repayment options|
|Can I repay the loans in installments?||Yes||Convenient repayments|
|Are there credit checks?||Yes||Soft search only|
|How can I apply?||Apply online||Instant application|
How Long Does It Take To Get My Funds?
Need some quick cash eagerly? We understand your urgency so let us help! Once you submit your information online, we'll forward it to our partner lenders right away. Lenders within our network will review your documents and decide your eligibility based on your submitted data. Upon accepting an offer and signing the agreement, the lender will send the funds to your designated bank account in less than three working days.